Liquid fuel provides hours of continuous flight. Two-stroke oil mix is used to keep the engines healthy, mixed with premium gas for reliable operations.
Securely attach your mission packages to the bottom of the LT Quad with our integrated hardpoints.
Could you use more power? Our starter/generators supply 8 amps at 12 Volts.
Long Range Telemetry
With the optional directional telemetry antenna, the LT Quad can be flown FPV at a range of 75 miles.
open source design
Data from flight controller and telemetry are open for you to create your own mission module.
The LT Quad features an automatic parachute for safe, controlled descent in case of emergency.
see & avoid system
Keeps a 360° eye on surroundings, helping avoid obstacles in-flight and increasing ground safety.
- Empty Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Max Payload: 27 lbs (12.2 kg)-FAA legal limit for 55 lbs gross weight
- Max thrust: 112 LBS (50.8 kg)
- Max Speed: 70 mph (112.6 kph)
- Max Range: 280 miles (450 km)
- Fuel: 4.4 gal (16.7 liter) fuel tank; 25:1 gas/oil ratio
- Propellers: 24″ x 10″ two-blade
- Lights: LED Position Lights; Red, Green and White
- 28.8hp maximum power peak; 4x DA-70 combustion engines
- 70ccm combustion engine (two stroke with ignition); 8000 RPM
- Self-controlled successive engine start with running control for the combustion engines
- 4s 2500 mA/h Lippo-Battery for starting engines. Recharging not necessary.
- Hardback Connections:
- Under-body 18X 1/4"-20 nut plates
- Amphenal 16 pin circular connector for power and Sbus data
- 6 channels for telemetry Via Sbus
- Sbus 9DOF sensor data with the open source interface
- Up to 30% greater range for long-distance flights
NOTE: Specs subject to change with out notice.
ARS is currently offering pre-production purchasing incentives through our Initiation Rewards Program.